MARCH 2021 COVID-19 UPDATES
· As we move forth during this unusual time, we hope you and your families are staying healthy, both physically and mentally. Your health and well-being are just as important to us as our pilots’ and crew members’; thus, we will be implementing additional safety requirements and guidelines.
New Safety suggestions:
· We highly recommend that all passengers receive the covid 19 vaccination prior to flying in the balloon.
· If you are concerned about being in close proximity to others during the transportation aspect of the flight you may want to have a friend or family member follow the balloon and bring you back to your original meeting location.
New Safety requirements:
· Cancellation policy will now be 24-hour notice prior to our scheduled meeting time. IF you or anyone in your party does not feel 110% please stay home! We will reschedule your flight at no charge.
· Our pilots / crew will be health checked and temperature taken prior to your arrival.
· *We are REQUIRING that all passengers properly wear a face mask covering both their nose and mouth when in close proximity to others. Our pilots / crew will be wearing their face masks in your presence.
· Balloon equipment, basket leather and chase vehicle interior will be sprayed / wiped prior your boarding.
· Sanitizer will be available throughout your experience start to finish.
· We will take your temperature upon check-in. Any person’s temperature over 100.4 Fahrenheit will be asked to remain 6+’ from all others and boarding will be denied.
We are taking steps to ensure your safety, and want you to be aware of the following:
· Social distancing can be achieved throughout your experience, except during the flight, during landing and transportation to and from your meeting location. This cannot be avoided due to the nature of the sport of Hot Air Ballooning. Our staff will each use a face covering, and we ask you to properly wear your face covering as well.
· Upon balloon boarding, your crew and crew chief will be within 6 feet until launch and your pilot will be within 6 feet the entire flight.
· Pre & post flight, we ask to adhere to 6+ feet from others including any spectators that may show up upon landing.
pride ourselves on maintaining your expectations for our high safety standards
and an ultimate ballooning experience. Please contact us if you request further
Thank you for the opportunity to share the gift of flight in the new ‘temporary’ normal.